Monday, May 11, 2009

Man versus Food

The rest of my family has gotten addicted to the show Man v. Food, which is basically a show that celebrates gluttony. (Obviously, I'm a bit more leery of it all.) It is a pretty funny show and he does visit some interesting restaurants. This weekend, lo and behold, he went to SEATTLE! That one I watched a bit more carefully than the others. I probably want to visit the Crab Pot. I'll pass on the burgers at Red Mill (even if it's one of the 20 burgers I should eat before I die) and I definitely will pass on the 12 egg omelet at Beth's Cafe! Even Adam couldn't finish that monstrosity of an omelet, packed with chili, sour cream, salsa and cheese. It was at least 5 pounds! See all the places he showed on the episode.

So in addition to the great programming, you have plenty of spots to go out and network with other UCDAers.

No comments: