Thursday, September 9, 2010

Prepare for Minneapolis

Hey y'all! (Do they say that in Minneapolis?) I finally downloaded my conference attendee information from the Home Office. (If you didn't get one, let them know.) And if you haven't registered, you still can! Lots of fun and networking and oh yeah, great sessions that will help you connect your design skills to the tools you'll need in the future. (And yeah it includes print!)

In the PDF, there was a nice little list of 40 must do activities in Minneapolis, which reminded me that had been posted ... way way back before anyone was thinking "what will I do when I'm at the conference?" Oh sure, you could search for it, but I thought I'd make it easy for you.

AND ... coming or not ... participate in our silent auction. What is the silent auction? It benefits the UCDA Foundation, which it turn uses it for special projects and scholarships and programs and so in the end it benefits you as well. I'll blog more on that later, so I can include a picture of this year's donation. Last year, I made a fish hat, since we were in Seattle. This year, something a little more practical. I had thought about making a Mary Tyler Moore tam, but I went with something more useful. Tune in tomorrow!

No comments: