Friday, August 21, 2009

Brand Champion of the Day

From conference speaker Rex Whisman's Brand Champions Blog:

"Every Monday and Friday I feature people and organizations who understand what it means to be a brand champion. Today I am pleased to highlight David Dryden and Tadson Bussey from UCDA."

"I was first introduced to UCDA several years ago when I was working in a communications and marketing department at a private university. Several of my staff were members. I become more familiar with the organization when I had the opportunity to facilitate a pre-conference workshop two years ago in Toronto. That experience led me to become a champion of their brand. I am honored to have the privilege to present at their upcoming conference in Seattle this October. Today David and Tadson share their views on what they think it means to be a brand champion for UCDA."

No comments: