Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silent Auction


I'm preparing the information document that goes to all attendees. I hope everyone reads it because it's got great information in it. I'll share some of these items on the blog as we get closer to Savannah. To start out, I'll mention our Silent Auction. What a fun event this can be. We have so many talented members who do such beautiful craft work. I myself will be bringing a couple of hats, one which board member Connie Peterson is modeling in the photo. I'm sure competition chair and coworker Cheryl DeSellier will bring some of her beautiful jewelry. And former board member Pam Fogg will certainly bring another latched rug item. Last year's was a hot auction item. So, a friendly reminder to not only bring your checkbook, but to share your handiwork as well. And if you don't create, don't let that stop you. Other popular items are odd knickknacks and books.

No comments: