Friday, September 12, 2008

UCDA Listserv

I saw that someone commented on the dining post that he'd like to get a group together to go to Lady and Sons. (I tell you though ... so many other wonderful places to eat!) For those new to the UCDA conference, there's always friendly, fun people looking to dine out. Still, if you are looking to get a group together, you have a couple of options, besides this blog. One is the message board at the conference, which is just a big board to post open messages. People use this a lot to put out dinner requests. Another option is to post these to the UCDA listserv. If you haven't discovered the listserv, it's a very active place. Whenever I call new members, I always tell them to sign up for that, because it has the most interesting discussions. One of my favorites? Worst mascot. Green wave, a tree, horned toad ... there were lots of picks for that title.

Also, feel free to add your favorite Savannah eatery under the dining post.