Thursday, September 11, 2008

Write for the blog!

Hey, are you coming to the conference? Email me to let me know if you want to write for the blog. I'm looking for 3-4 other folks to post stories of their experiences online, that they are happy to share with attendees as well as those watching the game from their computers.

Other than that, things are zipping along. We finished up some of the details with some new vendors to the resource center this year and I must say you will definitely want to nab a goody bag this year. Don't ask the front desk; come to the resource center and find the booth where they will be giving them away with your ticket you get at registration.

Sort of amazing to think that in three weeks, we'll be furiously getting ready to welcome a large crowd to Savannah. I've looked at the attendee list and I see lots of names. Some of the names I know and can't wait to see, some I recognize from phone calls, emails and the UCDA listserv and can't wait to see in person. There's also a lot of names I don't know at all but am excited to think they could one day be planning this conference themselves. Looking forward to shaking a lot of hands then!

No comments: