Saturday, September 27, 2008

Inspired Design Wall

Don't know about the rest of you, but I realized yesterday that in 5 days (now 4) and 2 working days, I'd be headed to Savannah. Time to think about what to bring. Me, I'm making a list so I'll remember my samples, my silent auction items and a knitting project or two to bring for the drive down and back. I'll also hope to drop by Wild Fibre too, to pick up another project.

Another thing to think about is to bring a drawing or a swatch of color for our Inspired Design Wall. Let this be whatever you want. It can be about your school, about Savannah or even better, just about you. We'll have postcards for you to use, but if you prefer to work ahead, create a drawing or color or something that inspires you and maybe others. Just make it 4" square. We'll have a wall to hang them. The more that take part, the more fun it will be. So bring your ideas!

No comments: