Friday, October 3, 2008

Conference opens tomorrow!

Sitting here writing all of you a quick note before heading downstairs for a few more board items. Then your dedicated board starts to work. Lots to do to get ready for all of you. I'll write more once I see the Trustee Theater and the computer work spaces. My speakers are all excited to present and so far, so good! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Here's four of your dedicated board members -- Dave Dryden, Connie Peterson, Michelle Baty and Micheline Heckler -- all enjoying a little pizza after a long day of meetings. Another affordable and tasty meal within walking distance of the hotel, this one at Vinnie Van Go Go's. You can get the biggest slice of pizza on a tasty thin crust and add the ingredients as you like. Michelle went with broccoli, spinach and feta. I remember Dave and Micheline and Dave adding pesto. I had sundried tomatos, feta and mushrooms. Yummy!

See everyone tomorrow! Today we furiously get ready.

No comments: