Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some links

Hi all, thought I'd post a few Ross links for everyone, esp if you missed him.

He sells some of his posters at www.illogator.com, which is a cool site that sells lots of illustrator work directly from the illustrators. I found his books at Amazon, but boy you have to dig. The two children books are "Another Perfect Day" and "Bad Baby" and I also came across "The Noisy Alphabet" which looks so cool and has lots of hot type in it. And his personal website is www.ross-macdonald.com.

Thanks to the more than 2/3s of you that returned for the session and I know it was worth it. He was a lot of fun and it's so great to see all that old "technology."

OK! Last day. Hopefully today goes super-smoothly. Seems like everyone is having a blast. I'm having a blast when I'm not completely stressing out, and believe me, I'm not stressed out to that point much. Just around 3:20 when we had no speaker!

No comments: