Saturday, October 4, 2008

President's Reception

Getting ready for the President's Reception and the party as well as the amazing Ellen Lupton, so excited. But I thought I'd take a minute to write. I didn't get a chance to go on the eco-tour nor the computer workshop (got things to do, imagine that!) but I heard great reports on both events. Apparently dolphins danced along the boats as there had been shrimp boats nearby and the woman narrating was a real character and very knowledgeable. The computer workshops were described as great, even overwhelming with the amount of knowledge thrown at them. Michelle Baty told me, "I realized I'm doing things in a strange way."

People are bringing silent auction items and there are some fun things to bid on, so bring the checkbook! And the publications review is also going well. The inspired design wall is off to a fun start, so I can't wait to see that build.

So I'll get ready to head out and I'll see everyone at Red Gallery and then the party tonight.

No comments: